Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'll Get You My Pretty...

Yesterday we had our annual work Halloween party. It was a first for me, considering I've only been with the company for just shy of a month. They were in need of volunteers to help. Since I suffer from the "I can't say no" syndrom, I was among the first to sign up. Actually, I said yes to this because it gave me an excuse to paint myself green and play the role of "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch".

Good things come to those who volunteer. I met a guy there. He didn't say much. But he seems really nice.
Don't we make a cute couple? I had a hillarious time standing next to this cardboard cutout and scaring people as they walked by. I made a few children cry and I wonder if they'll be scarred for life.

My friends, who were so generous to come and help, had a little fun of their own.

No comments: