Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Original 4

A little over 2 years ago I bought a house. Since then, I've had 6 different roommates. These are the original 4. Lisa, me, Melissa and Tawny. There was never a dull moment when the four of us lived together. I think there was more laughing than sleeping that went on in the house.

One of my favorite memories was a birthday party my roommates threw for me. It was a "Perfectly Pink" party. I love the color pink, especially bright pink. The house was decorated with tons of pink balloons and pink streamers. My cake was pink and my friends showed up wearing pink. I don't know how much they had to pay the guys to show up in pink. But it was worth every dollar. Everywhere I looked, I saw pink. It was awesome. The funnest part of the party was when someone started singing after enjoying the helium from the balloons. I hate to admit that we actually did this. I've heard it kills brain cells and actually can kill ya. We might as well have pulled out the stake knives and played "Spoons" with them.

No comments: