Saturday, August 8, 2009

We are a happy fa-mi-ly.

My oldest niece, Ashley, got married yesterday. This was a wonderful excuse for my family to get together. For most families, that would seem like no big deal. However, this was the first time in over 10 years that all 7 of my dad's children would be together at one time. I was so excited for months waiting for this joyous occasion to come. I'm sure my coworkers got so sick of hearing how excited I was to see my siblings and nieces and nephews.

It turned out to be an amazing weekend of laughing our heads of, shoving our faces full of food, wiping the tears as we watched Ashley marry her incredible husband, Mike, and building tons of new memories.
The lovely couple: Ashley and Mike

Ah the men. I never realized what hotties there are in my family. This is my oldest brother, Mike (father of the bride) and his 3 sons. Left to right: Trevor, Jason (twin to the bride), Corey and Mike.
Kyler, on the far left, is my oldest sister Carrie's son. We totally bonded on this trip and kicked everyone's trash in a competition to see who could eat their explode in your mouth chocolate cake from Chilis the fastest. Next to him is Jason, Trevor, Mike, Corey and my dad.
This is my oldest sister, Carrie, and two of her three kids, Teisha and Kyler.

It was so awesome to spend time with my siblings and to get to know my nieces and nephews a little better. I have such an awesome family and we really are a happy family! :)

4 comments:

The Gentry's said...

This makes me wonder what is going on!?!

andrea white said...

hahahaha!!! um, sabri... where's the post?? hahaha. love it.

Shels said...

I dont get it.....

The Gentry's said...

Okay, there is the post. So crazy, a family I never even knew you had all the years that we have known each other! You're right, you have a cute family!!