Saturday, March 7, 2009

And The Award Goes To...

A few weeks ago for a Family Home Evening activity, we had our own Academy Awards. Previous to this activity we were put into groups and made movies, infomercials, and music videos. Half the fun was being creative while filming.

For the night of the event, we were encouraged to wear our DI (Deseret Industries) best. I was unable to find a lovely dress and couldn't round up an old Prom dress. Instead I went as an Audrey Hepburn look-alike. I got the dress and matching earings from another favorite second-hand store for $5.


In case you were wondering...our movie did get an award and I didn't cry during my acceptance speech.

1 comment:

The Gentry's said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love the award, I hope that it is displayes somewhere very visible!