Monday, October 13, 2008

Mid-Life Crisis

Is it possible to go through a mid-life crisis at age 30? Within the past few months I purchased my first I-Pod, got wireless Internet at home, bought a groovy pair of high hills that I can't wait to wear, and starting hanging out with a whole new group of friends who are all under the age of 22. Had I run out and bought a brand new convertible, red or course, I'd be a little concerned. Maybe I'm realizing there are thing worth purchasing that bring a little happiness in life. For example, my new hills. And, my new friends are so much fun and help me from growing old. They let me get away with saying I'm 23 and holding. Needless to say, I'm doing things I should have done years ago. Hence, the blog. Within the past year, 5 of my closest friends ditched me for various reasons and moved out of state. I'm still trying to not take it personally. :) I've realized that this is a fun way to keep in touch and publicly humiliate myself from time to time. So, here it goes...

No comments: